Some trends come and go, but animal inspired textures and prints never truly date!
Season after season, top designers always seem to incorporate animal prints and textures into their collections. Leopard print is always a favourite but we have been seeing the emergence of more zebra, crocodile and snakeskin into all areas of design.
This year we are seeing the use of natural tones and colours in our collection. But don't be fooled, this trend is not going anywhere! Next year, designers are favouring unnatural colours such as pastels, saturated brights and even jewel tones to give the animal prints and textures a new and updated look!
Our top tips for wearing animal prints and textures:
- Use shoes and accessories to add in this trend to your wardrobe in a small and curated way
- Invest in classic shapes, as this is a trend that will never really date and a classic shape will allow for long-term wear
- If you want something that will go with lots of colours, opt for a black/white texture or print like a snakeskin - this will add visual interest but not clash with bright colours
- Pair with white for an impactful look that will let the shoes or accessories do the talking
- A classic leopard print will never date!
SHOP THIS TREND-