The charts below are guides only. Each designer and shoe style can vary so please check for more accurate fit recommendations on each specific product page.
Size chart for all Reike Nen styles:
To measure your foot length:
- we recommend standing on a piece of paper and tracing around the edge of your foot.
- Once this is done, grab a ruler and measure from the tip of your heel to the tip of your longest toe.
- This should give you a length in mm that you can then use to see what size will fit best on our size chart below.
Selecting your shoe size:
- If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
- You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.